Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Vlog: 17 Magazine, best friends, Bandz Silly & July 4

Vlog: 17 Magazine, best friends, Bandz Silly & July 4 Video Clips. Duration : 5.03 Mins.


Twitter: www.twitter.com **** This is just a short video on some things that happen in my life. :) Do not afriad to ask questions and comment or subscribe. :) I do not bite. Also, I know the quality is not much on this video. I'm not running out of my window again when the changes of lighting plans. Have fun! Disclaimer: All material in this video was paid for with my money and I'm not paid to show on YouTube:) * * Breaking news so my videos areupdated to the point where I am as an intro (an intro legit), I can perhaps more views and subscribers.! :) This in my next video will be released by tomorrow I hope to start:)

Tags: vlog, 4th, of, july, Seventeen, magazine, silly, bandz, glittlershine

No comments:

Post a Comment