Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni "Arrange Volume (V) · · ∀ (V) + diriasu

Found these rocking version of "Dear", arranged by a band, but I do not know who the band tho. The only clue I have is (V) · · ∀ (V) I think the symbol of the band or something. Even the word Kani (カニ パン) will come. This leads me to believe that the symbol is a cancer ... With regard to (で ぃりあす) Diriasu part I do not know if this is a band. Who can help me would be fantastic. I also believe that the original version of the song "She's In-VisionSpeigel-by Yuzuko "By the way, in case you had not figured this song and I do not know where it comes from, you can also use the original poster of the song on YouTube by clicking here. Www.youtube.com addition, the song posted here: www.nicovideo.jp (you must log in here ... and you know Japanese) I hope that helps, if you go on a treasure hunt to find where the song comes from, it thnx in advance if . to post all the details here. And Kudos to negative in advance pplb4 look stupid post of the description. Anywayz heres the lyrics ... This is the song so I would like to add parts omitted ... (The parts omitted in the middle "[" and "]"), the artist says: Yuzuko Title: Tu-visions in [Speigel Anata wa ima de Doko dwarfs where shite imasu ka? Kono Sora no Basho Tsuzuku ni imasu ka?] Ima Watashi no kokoro made WO UMET ita mono watashi Ushinatta Hajime Konno Kizu Ni Mo WO Konno sasaete Kuret ita koto Egao Ni Mo WO Kuret koto Ushinatteshimatta daishou wa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment